Sport martial arts are for fun and present the participant with a challenge, physical fitness and agility. Of course in all sports there are many lessons to be learned, but most of them center around the game or sport. In the traditional martial arts the practice becomes the life - skill. You may be asking what is the difference?
The answer is simple, in sports you learn how to win, to compete, to play the game, but once the game is taken out of the scenario, the lessons are mostly lost. The Martial Arts if taught correctly will encompasses many things from the physical to the mental and spiritual. Enabling the participant, whether it be child or adult to learn skills that will fit into every aspect of their life. The trials and tribulations, the bumps and bruises, the struggle, the defeat, the successes are all part of the learning process in traditional martial arts. I believe our school has developed this type of training system. I have taken all my years experience through trial and error, and the school of hard knocks and have formulated a program that combines all aspects of life, that will most certainly change your life forever.
Read this testimonial:
"My life was always kind of a mystery, I was continually searching for something, religion, friends – basically some meaning in life. After going to school, to study Physics, I decided to go into the military. I am now a Black Hawk Helicopter Pilot and have flown many missions in Iraq. I have found the martial arts taught was a life saver. I am sure you are thinking Helicopter pilot, Iraq, wow those are some cool techniques and moves. Really what I am talking about is living life in the desert far away from home, in extreme heat with the constant threat of being killed. I am proud to say the lessons I have learned in my martial arts classroom, made me capable of dealing with the worst of the worst. It is amazing how much I use everyday that I learned from sensei and the instructors at D Lux karate. I intend to come back and train when my mission is over." Name withheld due to military restrictions
Why do we soar above the rest?
We promise to deliver:
1) Outstanding coaching from some of the top Black Belt instructors in the world personally trained by Sensei Adam Lux.
2) Proven performance strategies developed by Sensei Adam Lux and concepts by master coaches such as Tony Robbins, Depak Chopra, Brian Tracy, Allie Alberigo and many more.
3) Unstoppable achievement through specialized planning, and consistent measuring, monitoring and feedback.
4) Rigorous accountability: Your instructor will become a friend, mentor and coach who wants and expects the best from you -and who will challenge you to perform at your very best.
At D Lux Karate we have worked long and hard to develop a curriculum that will not only keep your interest, increase you health and fitness level, reduce stress, teaching you conflict resolution and patience, reduce your weight and body fat, teach you proven self defense techniques and self defense concepts, as well as develop a deeper sense of love and compassion.
Program Features includes..
• Two to Unlimited classes per week
• 1 Hour per class
• Custom Uniform
• All promotion in rank striping
• Learn side by side with good natured people
1) We have a proven track record with years of experience.
2) We teach a custom tailored Karate Program developed by Sensei Adam Lux personally.
3) We have a fully matted, clean facility.
40 We have developed and trained many Karate Champions within the martial art tournament circuit.
So What makes this Martial Arts program unlike anything you've ever experienced?